This guide will explain the quick settings options on the website.
You can quickly change your study settings while on the study page, by accessing the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
A new window will pop open allowing you to adjust your study settings.
- Filter parts: Enable or disable writing, reading, or definition prompts
- Hide Reading: Enable or disable the kana reading from prompts (tap to reveal)
- Raw Squigs: Enable or disable raw squigs (see your own handwriting)
- Teaching Mode: Enable or disable teaching mode (stroke by stroke guide for new characters)
- Audio: Enable or disable audio pronunciation for words
Once done, tap Save to apply the changes