Inside of your account settings, you can change non-study related settings, such as your display name, email address, and password.
- Accessing the account settings page
- Changing account settings
- Resetting Your Study Progress (Starting Over)
Accessing the account settings page
- Tap your username in the upper right-hand corner, then Account
Changing account settings
The setting fields are editable once on the General Settings page. Once done, tap Save to confirm any changes.
Resetting Your Study Progress (Starting Over)
You can reset your study progress completely, starting over from scratch as if a brand new account.
To reset your progress, visit your account page, then click "Reset All Data".
What is deleted:
- Your words
- All your progress
- Your lists on the practice page
What is not deleted:
- Your custom lists
- Your forum posts
- Your stars, mnemonics, and custom definitions
- Your settings