Configuring Parts to Study for a Specific List
This guide explains how to study specific parts of certain lists.
You can configure your study settings for a list so that it only adds a certain part to study. For instance, there may be a list that you only want to study writings from, but another list that you would only like to study definitions and readings from.
How to Configure List Settings:
1. Click on the name of the list you would like to configure specific parts to study via the Lists page at: https://skritter.com/vocablists/queue
- Make sure you've added the list to your queue. If it is not added, you will not be able to see the "Settings" option.
2. Click the Settings link on the left-hand side of the list's page.
3. Toggle the check boxes on or off under Parts Studying.
4. Click the Save button in the lower right-hand corner.