In this guide, we’ll show you how to quickly add words from MDBG into Skritter with 1 mouse click!
Prerequisites: A Skritter account
Navigate to MDBG.net
- Open Up MDBG.net. Launch your preferred web browser and navigate to the MDBG website at https://www.mdbg.net/.
- Search for a Chinese Word. On the MDBG home page, input the Chinese/English word you wish to learn into the search bar and click
- Hover Over the 3-dot expandable menu. Hovering over the 3 dot menu will expand it to show a list of options. Click on the Skritter logo to add it to a custom MDBG Skritter deck.
Integrate with Skritter
- If it’s your first time doing this, you’ll be automatically redirected to the Skritter website. Log in to your Skritter account by entering your login credentials. If you don’t have an account, sign up, silly!
2. Word Added Successfully. Each time a new vocabulary item is added, Skritter will automatically create a new section based on the month you added it. You can then study your words on the Skritter app or website, and review either the whole deck or dive into each section and only study within the monthly vocab items.
There you have it. We hope you find value in this integration. Email email@example.com if you have any questions.