New Textbook Uploads
This article will explain how to upload new textbooks and resources to the Skritter database.
We aim to be the number one study tool that accompanies anything you're studying with. If we don't have a textbook you're studying or any other type of resource, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com!
What to Do When You Can't Find the Resource You're Looking For:
If your resource isn't on Skritter yet, you have two options.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know what resource you are using. We will add it to our list of resources to add moving forward.
- Create the list yourself-- we credit additional study time in exchange for publishing popular resource decks. You also won't have to wait for us to add your resource!
Criteria for a Good Textbook Upload:
- One section per chapter of the textbook (ideally named after each chapter of the textbook if applicable)
- All words that are included in the textbook (matching each section)
- A textbook cover image (ideally 351 px × 512 px, made using Canva.com but we can help with this)
- A description of the textbook, including the ISBN number
For a comprehensive guide on creating lists, please refer to:
Creating a New List
Skritter offers hundreds of pre-made textbook lists and thousands of user-published lists-- if you would rather create your own list from scratch, this guide will show you how.