Viewing Classroom Progress
Learn all about tracking student progress on assigned lists and in their general Skritter studies.This is a great way to see if assignments are being completed at a glance and also check if students are spending the appropriate amount of time on Skritter!
Viewing Assignment Progress
- List Section (where applicable)
- List Status (adding/ paused/ finished)
- Total Percentage of list added
Viewing General Skritter Progress
Progress is a great way to keep track of how your students are doing on Skritter. Progress initially displays Time Studied (in hours) but can be toggled for Days Studied and a variety of item stats, such as: items learned, items added, items studied, and success rate. Follow the steps below to check student progress!
There are a lot of different metrics that we can view on the Progress page. In this example let's say that I wanted to see how many word writings my students added over the past month.
- I would first select my desired From and Range. Since I want to gather data from the past month, would set my From one-month prior to today.
- Next, under Show In Table I would select Added, followed by Writings, and finally words.
From this progress data I would see that none of my students did any studying during the first few weeks of August. However, during the week of August 31st, "jake1" added 12 new word writings. The next week, they continued to add an additional 39 word writings. I can also see that "jake2" and "jake3" didn't add any word writings for the entire month. Either they're just studying characters, or I might have to check-in with them and see what is going on :)