Viewing Classroom Progress
Learn all about tracking student progress on assigned lists and in their general Skritter studies. This is a great way to see if assignments are being completed at a glance and also check if students are spending the appropriate amount of time on Skritter!
Viewing Assignment Progress
- List Section (where applicable)
- List Status (adding/ paused/ finished)
- Total Percentage of list added
Viewing General Skritter Progress
Progress is a great way to keep track of how your students are doing on Skritter. Progress initially displays Time Studied (in hours) but can be toggled for Days Studied and a variety of item stats, such as: items learned, items added, items studied, and success rate. Follow the steps below to check student progress!
There are a lot of different metrics that we can view on the Progress page. In this example let's say that I wanted to see how many word writings my students added over the past month.
- I would first select my desired From and Range. Since I want to gather data from the past month, would set my From one-month prior to today.
- Next, under Show In Table, I would select Added, followed by Writings, and finally Words.
From this progress data, I can see what my students are studying during this time range.