Skritter Classroom Updates
Explore some of the changes and updates that are out on the Skritter Classroom client! Here's what's new:
- New Section Assignments with due dates and smart links
- Added the ability to email classroom members
- Added student activities for assignments and overall progress
- Student study time spent in Learn, Test, and Review activities is now displayed on the Classroom Progress page.
- Edit classroom name and description
- Items learned on the Skritter: Write Chinese and Skritter: Write Japanese apps now update percentages on the Assignments pages
- Progress stats for items studied and time spent can now be filtered by Review activities and Test activities
Skritter Classroom now does a better job of integrating with the Skritter: Write Chinese and Skritter: Write Japanese mobile apps. When creating a new assignment for classroom members you can now choose individual sections of decks, send emails to students, and even add due dates! Assignments now have smart links, which will open directly to the deck section on the Skritter mobile apps. Learn more here.
See Individual Student Progress
Select individual members of your classroom to see all activities related to an individual assignment. Learn more here.
Filtering for Test and Review Activity Progress
With the Skritter Classroom updates, you can now filter for review and test activity progress. This is particularly useful if you'd like to see how much time students are spending testing and/or reviewing on any given day. It also helps you better understand the variance between retention rates on test and review activities. Learn more here.
In order to filter for specific activities, select the Success Rate or Studied options to be shown in the table for a given date range. After that, you'll be able to see the data for a given day based on All activities or, you can filter for Review activities or Test activities respectively.
Have questions or found a bug? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!