What is Skritter Classroom?
Looking to bring Skritter to the classroom, you've come to the right place! Skritter Classroom is our new and improved Groups feature, which was built to provide an extra level of control to programs using Skritter. Learn more about Skritter Classroom below.
- Features of Skritter Classroom
- How do I start using it?
- Can students use Skritter Classroom?
- What if I have additional questions?
- What about Groups and new features?
Features of Skritter Classroom
- Create accounts for every student in your program.
- Apply license codes to every student in the class--at once
- Assign custom settings (individual sections, item parts, etc.) to all assignments
- Reset user passwords with one click
- Add real names to username lists
- View and manage student progress by a variety of ranges
How do I start using it?
Before you can log in to Skritter Classroom each teacher will need to have a personal Skritter account. Skritter Classroom does not replace the actual website or mobile applications but rather is designed as a tool to be used in conjunction with the Skritter website.
Can students use Skritter Classroom?
No. At the moment, the only time students will need to access this client is when they first join a classroom you've created. At that time students will be asked to provide their real names to help associate usernames with each student. You'd be surprised what students can come up with when asked to create their own!
What if I have additional questions?
We understand that Skritter Classroom is new, and might be prone to nasty bugs, or things that aren't immediately clear or obvious. Our team is dedicated to fixing bugs as we find them and we will continue to improve upon and create new Institutional Docs articles based on the feedback from teachers everywhere.
You can also contact our support team at any time and we will be happy to help answer any questions you might have.