Skritter Mobile Guide
Learn about the different functions and features of the Skritter app.
Watch the Complete Guide to Skritter below or scroll down to view the directory.
- The Home Screen - Learn how to navigate the home screen
- Due Cards - Learn about the "Due Cards" review feature
- Continuous Review - Learn more about this review mode
- Time Attack - Race against the clock to complete 20 writing cards
- Streaks, Goals, and Study Progress - Learn about streaks, goals, and where to view study progress
- Decks and Deck Management - Learn more about how to find, manage, and navigate study decks
- Learn Mode and Test Mode - Learn more about these two modes
- Making and Editing Custom Decks - Learn how to create custom study decks to fit your study needs
- Editing Definitions and Mnemonics for Custom Use - Learn how to edit the definitions and mnemonics
- Writing Canvas and Study Screen Buttons - Learn how to use Writing Canvas and Study
- Grading Buttons - Learn about the grading buttons and the advanced SRS grading option
- Settings - Learn about all of the settings options found within the app
- Practice Pad - Quickly practice a character without being inside of the learn/test/review modes